Sunday, August 24, 2014

More Soy Free Products on the Shelf

Hi All.  Sorry for not posting in so long, but I finally am making the time to post my latest finds.  Finding tasty breads and breakfast food options is not always the easiest, but I'm happy to say that I have some items to share with you that can purchase from stores like Trader Joes and Giant Grocery Store.  I will start with Giant's Butter Bread.  It was so nice to find loaf bread that is soy free for my daughter. She has been enjoying toast and sandwiches once again :).  The ingredients say it contains soy, but it is soy lecithin. 


Another item sold at Giant is Joseph's Pita Bread.  These taste great toasted.  My sister found these one a grocery run this summer while visiting with me. 



Now onto Trader Joes...  I know I have shared the soy free options in one of my previous posts for soy free plain and cinnamon raisin bagels.  Well, TJ's now offers pop tarts that are soy free.  The pop tarts are very tasty and don't have a lot of the frosting on top, which I am happy about.


 TJs also has a wonderful cinnamon roll bread.  The cinnamon bread is amazing, especially when toasted in the toaster oven.   My girls and I love it!!



The final thing I want to share is TJ's Homemade Tortillas.  OMG.  These are AWESOME and best of all, they are soy free.


 Happy Shopping and Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment