Friday, September 13, 2013

Finally!!! Something that works to pack hot lunches.

I have been on the hunt for something, other than a thermos, to keep my daughters' lunches warm. My younger one is in 1st and older daugher is in 2nd. I had been using thermoses to keep their food warm, but it wasn't so kid friendly when it comes to opening the lids at lunch. Also, certain foods just don't work right in a thermos. Anyways, I came across the warmables kids' lunch kit online at http://www.warmables.com and loved the concept of using cherry pits. I have been using the lunch kits for my kids, and they definitely work. Both my girls are so happy, especially my younger one because she can open the velcro warmables pouch all by herself, and the tupperwear that came with the kids is also easy to open. You can use your own tupper wear as well. I even toasted some pita bread, and wrapped it in foil, and threw it in the warmables pouch. Also, the colors of the kid's lunch kit warmables pouches are very nice. I got the pink and the aqua one. The pouches are a perfect size for the typical kids lunch bags. I bought the lunch bags for my girls from target. I put the pouch in and have enough room for snack and then a drink in the side pouch pocket. This is a must have for kids and/or adults who pack lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment