Monday, September 16, 2013

How to Get Tree Sap off your Car Easily

My next door neighbor went camping over the weekend and parked his new car in a shady spot under a tree. Well, he came home Sunday and immediately started washing his new car. He had a lot of tree sap spots that he was trying to get rid of without scratching the paint on his new SUV. I brought over some bug off spray thinking that might work, but it didn't. So I did some googling and discovered that you can use anti-bacterial gel to get rid of sap on the car. Indeed, what ended up working is using anti-bacterial hand gel and make-up remover pads...the cotton-like ones. So with a squirt of the gel onto the affected areas, he washed the spots away with the round cotton-like make-up remover pads. Easy, right? Haha. Anyways, I thought I'd share that on my blog for those of you who find yourself in a similar predicament. So the next time you are given a free sample of anti-bacterial gel, don't throw it away. It has proven to be very useful outside of just what it is meant to be used for.

No comments:

Post a Comment