Friday, February 22, 2013

Allergy Friendly Natural Candy

I just received my order from the natural candy store online (http://www.naturalcandystore.com).  It was like Christmas at my house.  The girls, especially my younger one who has a soy sensitivity, went crazy when she and my older daughter opened the box.  It took a while to get the order, but it was worth it.  They had actually forgotten that we ordered the assortment of candy, but were extremely pleased to see the contents.  The girls and I ordered gummy bears, gummy worms, cotton candy, chocolate candy bars, and chocolate gold coins.  The Enjoy Life chocolate bars can also be purchased at Whole Foods.  Both my girls love the chocolate. 




I ordered a couple of the chocolate sprinkles because the ones at the grocery have soy.  The only cupcake toppings that don't are the sugar crystal toppings so now we have more of a variety.  I also found that the white pearl-like decorations are soy free as well.



So the first thing they each requested is a bowl of chocolate ice cream.  They then proceeded to top their ice cream with gummy bears and gummy worms.  My older one put some Enjoy Life chocolate morsels in hers as well as M&Ms.  Yes, it's FRIDAY....haha.  Anyways, All the products I just mentioned are Soy free...except for the M&Ms.  No big deal.  My younger one had PLENTY to choose from.  She ran up to me and said, "Thank you, Mama.  You're the best."  I never get tired of hearing that.

It's nice to know there are some really cool and equally delicious options for those who cannot tolerate soy.

I am one Happy Mommy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment